Re: 1971 MG Midget

To: John Roberts <robe3099@bellsouth.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1971 MG Midget
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Looks great, John!

----- Original Message ----
From: John Roberts <robe3099@bellsouth.net>
To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2006 11:33:11 AM
Subject: 1971 MG Midget

Hello Listers!

I just wanted to send out some updates.  Per all of your suggestions, I
rewired the distributor correctly.  Here are some pics of the results.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/lojack507/MGPics_27MAY2006008.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/lojack507/MGPics_27MAY2006009.jpg

Here's a photo of the engine fully assembled.  I spent the last year
rebuilding it.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/lojack507/MGPics_27MAY2006002.jpg

Here's a photo from when I rolled her out for a wash.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/lojack507/DSC01346.jpg

Today I will be troubleshooting at serious oil leak that we discovered when
I actually got the midget to crank.  Also, we will be setting the ignition
timing to as close to correct as we can get!