Re: Odd Problem (starter)

To: "MG Mail List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Odd Problem (starter)
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:29:59 -0500
this may not help, but when i had a problem of no starter it turned out that
the electrical mechanism had separated from the mechanical mechanism.  of
course this happened 1000 miles from home, so we had to hot wire the car to
drive home.  once home i investigated the problem, pushed the *&%$^ thing
back together, and its been working fine ever since.