Re: MGTF Master cylinder fill level

To: charleyrob@charter.net
Subject: Re: MGTF Master cylinder fill level
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:05:41 -0400
Charlie,
   1/2 inch below the threads is OK.  There is plenty of fluid above the
working parts when fluid is at that level.  Mae West is said to have
opined that  "too much of a good thing is never enough", but in this case
enough is good enough.
    Have a wonderful trip. Those of us who are unable to go are envious.
Bob