RE: MG2006 - Trailer Info - IMPORTANT!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG2006 - Trailer Info - IMPORTANT!
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:31:54 -0400
As we approach MG2006, we REALLY need to have an idea as to the number of
enthusiasts planning on trailering their car to the event.

I ask that you please take time to complete the "survey" below and send it
to _mg2006info@aol.com_ (mailto:mg2006info@aol.com)  as soon as  possible:

NAME: Gordie Bird

E-MAIL: MG_garage@comcast.net

HOTEL:  Glenstone

ARRIVAL  DATE: 6/21/06

NATIONAL MG REGISTER: NAMGAR

WHAT MG ARE YOU BRINGING?: '62 MGA

TOW VEHICLE MAKE, MODEL &  COLOR:  Don't know, car is currently driveable

TOW VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AND  STATE:  Unsure of what state I will
break down in

TRAILER LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AND STATE: See above

TOW  VEHICLE AND TRAILER LENGTH (APPROX): Probably will be a flatbed