Re: Groovy Car Carrier

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: Re: Groovy Car Carrier
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net> wrote:  Some more interesting pix from our
recent "MG Challenge" weekend in
Victoria (Australia).

These were taken at the Hillclimb and show a car "trailer" to die
for.  I have seen this done a few times with offroad vehicles
(because offroad events are usually way out in the bush so people
often need to camp overnight) but this is the first one I have seen
used to carry an MG.

This is a folder of pictures:

http://www.erickson.on.net/carstuff/challenge06/carbus/
Wow, tight fit, looks like it would not make it without the weight of a
driver.... Or is it winched on?

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328