Re: Midget tire help

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget tire help
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:58:59 -0700
I looked at Tire Rack first, but she doesn't want to have to deal with
ordering online and finding an installer. Nobody in NYC seems to be carrying
Kumhos, so far, though I specifically suggested that model, first thing.

How did you find that size, BTW? I was even on the Kumho website and I swear
I didn't see it. Tire Rack (like many sites) is annoying in that it asks you
to enter the vehicle info, and then says it has nothing, or doesn't even
list your model.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149