A/C in an MGB

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A/C in an MGB
From: "McDowell, Jeffrey B., JO1" <jbmcdowell@nmsc.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:23:28 -0400
Greetings from Jax, FL.  A few years back I had my 77 B restored. My
mechanic in Orlando installed a great A/C system. We later ran into some
trouble with his work and I had to grab my car. He never finished installing
the fascia and A/C vents located in the passenger foot well. As a result it
looks "unfinished".  I have seen this black plastic part with the vents on
the internet and have tried unsuccessfully to track it down.  There's a
picture of it at the following website: www.britishcarpartsco.com/
MGwoo004.jpg The proprietor doesn't have any in stock. If anyone could help
me find a dealer or supplier that has this piece I'd really be thrilled.
Anyone have any ideas? My instincts tell me there's probably someone in the
Gatlinburg MG2006 area this week-end that has this piece and I'm being
punished for not making the drive to TN ...  Such is life in the U.S.
Navy...

Jeff in Jax

77 "B"

V/R,