MG Weather in the Northwest

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Weather in the Northwest
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
The weather here in the Puget Sound region is getting
better by the day.  Since I'm still recovering from
foot surgery and have a disabled parking pass that
allows me to park in the 1-hour zone in front of the
building where I work rather than hoof it down and up
4 blocks at a 45 degree incline like I usually would
(there's a run-on sentence for you) I drove the MGA today
and parked it right smack dab in front of the Tacoma
Financial Center on Broadway, on the day of the farmers'
market.  Every chance I got I'd head out to the
street surreptitiously and watch the folks pause
to admire the car.  Then I got to drive it home in
low-70s weather on (close to the) longest day of the
year.  Past 9:30 and it's still light out.  OK,
enough self-indulgent blather...  But it was *glorious!*

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com