RE: anyone in the Bozeman, Montana area?

To: "Kevin Richards" <mg.carma@verizon.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anyone in the Bozeman, Montana area?
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:18:55 -0600
For a minute there, I figured people would be asking where the hell
Bozeman and Choteau are. I am in Billings, about 140 miles or so to the
east of Bozeman but will be going through there a few times in the next
month.

And Choteau? My wife has been there. She doesn't think much of it even
though I still want to check it out. I've always had an interest in the
Morrison formation (geological term).

Is this a paleontology related thing? That's the main connection I see
between the two points you mention.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B