Squealing brakes

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Squealing brakes
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:34:26 -0400
Wonders of wonders.  I managed to get my MGB GT V8 finished (sorry -road
worthy!) for the British V8 do in Tennessee  - it was a blast.  Met Ken
Costello and Roger Williams.  Did 2,200 miles altogether and the beast
behaved perfectly except for one potential overheating time in a traffic
jam (90 degree heat).  But short stop fixed that!.   HOWEVER, I have ultra
squealing brakes.  Anyone got any help in this direction?

By the bye, anybody with a Brit V8 should be connected to the British V8
Newsletter which will soon be downloadable free !!  I think it is at
www.britishv8.org.

Regards

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca