RE: MGB trailer photo wanted

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB trailer photo wanted
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:46:33 -0400
Jeff, the trailer was yellow, I sent a pic...

Hi,

Try Terry Looft at terry@looft.net.

The trailer is red I believe and comes from the Dayton area.  Terry and his
family usually tow it along for the owner to most events.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD. http://www.LBCarCo.com

Also visit the premier MGA Website http://www.namgar.comBest Regards,

In a message dated 7/4/2006 5:45:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,