MG trailer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG trailer
From: Emjaxfl@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 19:04:00 EDT
Greetings to All,

This reminds me of something at one of the car shows from some years back.
The trailer was red, made from two MGB rear clips welded together. It had two
boot lids and each lid had an AMCO type boot rack attached. The axle had wire
wheels.

The picture I took does not show a beer keg or tap. A creative way to add
luggage space.

Happy 4th of July to all US MGers and our friends elsewhere.

Eric in Florida
1974 MGB

BTW, I removed the thermostat and the temp gauge has not ventured over the
N. I will proceed carefully before deciding to leave it this  way.