An apology and a confession and now a song, too?.

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: An apology and a confession and now a song, too?.
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:32:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/2006 11:11:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:
>(my has generally been rather long,  but
>even shorn is a little curly and wayward)
And soon Aeseeyou (Albert Escalante) goes all wiggie on  us!!
(Maestro...some music pleeease...ah-hem!!)
(sung to..) If You're Goin' ta San Francisco
If you're goin' ta San Fran-cis-co...
Be sure to drive over to  Moun-tain View,
There a red M-G parked in the driveway
It's painted primer  Red and has
some real nice Chrome wire rims...
The owner is named Max Heims   and
His hair is a little curly and wayward, too
But Max won't you please  tell us...
Do you still put some Flowers in your hair?
All across the  nation,
There's a strange vibration.
His MG's in motion,
But it might needs an alignment...
That's why it has that strange  vibration....
all over the Highway...
Want another verse,  Max...(No?)
As always,
Albert Escalante