Re: my new 74 MGB- Tragedy!

To: rdwilt@pol.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my new 74 MGB- Tragedy!
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:38:11 EDT
Roger,
Sorry to hear about your vandalism!

Regarding a compact Saab spare, you need to find a 4 bolt wheel from a
pre-1994 car.  Try your local recycler, or a Saab mechanic.  I saved one from
my old
1993 car, but have not actually tried it on the MGB yet.  (Guess I should
bolt it on and see how it drives...)

Good luck with your insurance claim!
donny v
1978 MGB
1989 Saab 900S
2002 Saab 9-3 SE

In a message dated 6/25/2006 10:11:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,