16th ANNUAL BRITISH CAR & CYCLE SHOW

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 16th ANNUAL BRITISH CAR & CYCLE SHOW
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:44:53 EDT
The 16th ANNUAL BRITISH CAR & CYCLE SHOW
CHANNEL ISLANDS HARBOR
3600 HARBOR BLVD.
OXNARD BEACH, CA.
SUNDAY JULY 23, 2006
Doors open at 7:30 a.m. for Pre-Registered Cars

ALL BRITISH MARQUES WELCOME
We will be featuring bPre b82-Vintage British sedans and Saloonsb this
year
along with the usual assortment of sports cars, Minis, Land Rovers, and
luxury  autos from Great Britain. Enter early! We'll also have a swap meet
area
again  this year due to the great response we had last year. Please contact us
for  vendor space prices. We'll also have food vendors, Scottish dancers and
bagpipers, live music, and a raffle. It is very important that you register
early! We are expecting a very large turn-out and don't want anyone to be
disappointed. For more information on the show, please call Dave Wellwood at
(805)
469-7842 or Don Greene (805) 652-0330 or C.Daryll Struth (805) 644-6211  Car
Entry's are $35 each/Walk-ins are Free
Albert  Escalante
1970 MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)