Re: Bump stop

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Bump stop
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:42:35 +0100
As I recall one end of the bump-stop is slightly tapered down from the
other, at least part of the way, and the smaller face is the one that
contacts the pad on the axle.  Therefore it is the big end that goes on the
nub on the body.  If that is the tight end, try washing-up liquid, or
Swarfega Original - the smooth one - on the nub and in the hole, even
possibly jacking up under it lightly while you twist it.

PaulH.