Re: Radiator paint

To: "Allan.Thompson" <Allan.Thompson@ntlworld.com>,
Subject: Re: Radiator paint
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:48:35 -0700 (PDT)
Allan,

  Eastwood makes a radiator specific paint:

http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=125&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=390&iSubCat=391&iProductID=125

  I have not tried this, but have had much success using their other paint
products.  Incidentally you may find something similar to the Eastwood's
radiator paint at your local autobody supply store for a much cheaper price.

  Zach

"Allan.Thompson" <Allan.Thompson@ntlworld.com> wrote:
  Have a radiator to replace in my 1977 MG Roadster and looking for advice on
the type of paint to use and any preliminaries..

I intend to have the replacement, which I took out of a donor car, 'pressure
tested' - however that is done. and then to paint it black.. but am not sure
about the paint.

Any thoughts?

Allan