Off topic - Printers

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic - Printers
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:36:07 -0400
Many thanks to all who responded to my plea for a decent
non-ink-guzzling printer.  Seems like the old ones were the
best!!   My plan is to find an outlet that has a comparison chart so
I can gauge what it will cost in cartridges.  I think a laser is
called for with maybe a second printer for colour.  My HP 1500 is
definitely NOT recommended.  Personally I am still fighting its habit
of it bringing to the screen advices on loading all sorts of non
printer stuff like "fax", "scan" and similar - they will not go away !!!!!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060