Re: Rubber Grommets

To: "Ray Graham" <rgraham@sigecom.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Grommets
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:04:30 +0100
You should just be able to get the groove of one part of the circumference
located over part of the hole with your fingers,, then prod the grommet with
a blunt screwdriver or similar instrument to push the far side of the flange
through the hole and it should pop into place.  I rewired a 1980 which has a
much thicker harness than a 66 and can't recall any difficulties.  A bit of
Waxoyl, Vaseline or similar may help.

PaulH.