British Rotating Electrical

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Rotating Electrical
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:35:15 -0600
I need to make a correction to what I said about the request for help that
went unanswered. The original question was posted to both mgs at autox, and
mg-mgb at yahoo on August 10. Thanks to the member that pointed that out to
me. I couldn't find it because I wasn't going back far enough.

New question -

When I bought my MGB, a new rebuilt alternator came with it. The label on
the side refers to a company in Arizona called "British Rotating Electric".
I haven't been able to find them in an internet search. Does anyone on the
list have contact information, or a URL I might have missed?

Thanks,

Scott Bonacker
1977RBB