Re: Tri wipers

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tri wipers
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 15:01:40 +0930
On 09/09/2006, at 11:43 AM, Gordie's Garage wrote:
> A new club member stopped by this eve with his B roadster.  He
> bought it in
> Canada and we noticed only 2 wipers.  That started the discussion
> as to
> whether the triples were US only, or if someone had just removed
> the center
> one on this car.
> What say ya Brits?

We never had three wipers on the Australian "made" MG but we see them
occasionally on imported models.

They are the strangest looking things I have seen on a car (my
Californian-import 68 did not have them) but what I would like to
know is if any other car was forced to wear THREE windscreen wipers?

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Austrralia