Re: Leaking jet hose - what solution?

To: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking jet hose - what solution?
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:13:12 +0200
Thanks Phil,

I will try to verify this, though as the hose is braided with a wire coil,
it might be difficult 100% proof.
Replacing the o-ring could be easy to do anyway.
Yes the carb has been rebuilt by myself.
Maybe the tube has been tightened somewhat too hefty.
Funny, that it takes so may years to start leaking.

Removing the carb would disturb the settings and i like to avoid that.

Cheers

Hans