Re: type plate on heater MGA 1600 MKI

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: type plate on heater MGA 1600 MKI
From: "Mike L" <renoman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:13:07 -0400
A sister restoring an MGA? - sounds intriguing.

I have too many MGA original heater plates to know for which year. Here's
one that matches up:

Code
FHR2453/01

Model
F275

Voltage
12

Stamped on the front, slim capital font, fitting tite vertically.

I have never seen a concours analist judge ever try to challenge those
numbers. If anything he could dock you for the new repro plate which is not
a perfect copy of the original.

Mike
60 MGA, 67 etype, 59 Bugeye
Toronto