Re: Oil filter cross reference no's - cartridge type

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil filter cross reference no's - cartridge type
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:36:17 -0500
At 03:27 PM 9/16/2006 -0500, I wrote:
>... I am prepared to post on my web site cross reference numbers for
>MGA and early MGB original cartridge type oil filters.  ....
>
>The factory Service Parts List for MGA 1500 lists original part
>number as 8G683
>If anyone has in their posession a cartridge type oil filter for MGA
>or MGB, .... could you please send me the manufacturer's name and part number.

This is going well.  I have collected about 10 more part numebrs
covering several manufacturers.  See bottom of page here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/engine/of100.htm

I am sending this note because I have been getting some duplicates,
and maybe a glance at the web page will avoid some duplicate
effort.  All additions welcome.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAgurucom