RE: Cleaning out garage

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cleaning out garage
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:42:03 -0700
Just an update.

The Peco header and exhaust are sold.

The rest of the parts are still available. If nobody minds, I'll add
more stuff over the weekend as I dig through the piles of bits.

In case anyone is wondering, I've gotten my shop a bit more organized
and finally have the time to sort out the bits that I've picked up over
the years that are not going to make it on to the current project cars
I'm working on.

I've got to place a substantial parts order to continue working on my
Morgan +8 project, so it's time to turn some of my spares into cash.

HEADER for MGB  3 into 1 design by Pace Setter. New, unused in the box.
This has the collector in line with the bottom of the engine.

$100.00

SHORT BRANCH WEBER DCOE INTAKE MANIFOLD for MGB.  New, unused.

$80.00

DUAL 1 >" SU INTAKE MANIFOLD for MGB.  New, unused. (combine it with
some Volvo Carburetors)

$165.00

WIND BLOCKER for MGB.  This is the plexiglass design.  Used only once,
but has some scratches. They are behind the drivers head so are not
really visible in the rear view.

$85.00

Thanks for the support.

Kelvin.