Re: Sports Car Sevices (Vt) - Comments ?

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sports Car Sevices (Vt) - Comments ?
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
Sports Car Services has from I have seen, an excellent reputation. I had
another friend doing a long loop of the country and he had big engine trouble
in NH and took it (against my advice) to a local shop in NH and they screwed
him and did not fix it. He finally had them come over and take it back to them
. They fixed it properly and the owner even took him for a ride in town in his
MG for lunch while they did the work. I also met the owner VT and saw him work
with a few people having troubles.
  If he is tied up, there is also. Britbits in Portsmouth NH.
  FWIW
  Carl French

Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com> wrote:
  All,

Looks like my B is hard broke. Apparently the rear main
seal is gone as the car decided to empty the contents of
its oil pan all over the roads (and my driveway/garage) of
the Metrowest Boston Area. I made it back with what I
**believe** is no internal low/no oil pressure damage.