Re: pulling the steering wheel

To: ptroot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: pulling the steering wheel
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:58:48 -0400
  Temporarily, almost any switch would do. You might want to check
current draw of the wipers and look at switches in the hardware store.
  If your car has single-speed wipers, the switch connects between the
two wires that control the wipers.
  If you have two-speed wipers, easiest approach would be to pull the
wipers off the glass (avoiding scratches) while you determine which pair
of wires gives the speed you prefer.  Tie off and insulate the wire that
won't be used, then connect the other two through the switch.
  Remember the RainX too.
Bob