Re: MGB at the movies

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB at the movies
From: "Greg Kindall" <gregkindall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:27:56 -0800
Also the Panasonic tv ad where a guy, mesmerized by his big screen tv,
leaves a buffer running on his waxed blue rubber-bumper MGB.

Greg Kindall
Seattle Washington

Simon Matthews:
Not movies, but adverts: for some time the AAA has been running an
advert in which a rubber-bumper MGB rolls, driverless, into the side
of some modern econobox. I cringe every time I see it.