Re: Was RE: Wallpaper, now embroidery patterns

To: barrie@look.ca
Subject: Re: Was RE: Wallpaper, now embroidery patterns
From: "Phil Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:56:11 GMT
Max:   You may have been thinking of Triple-C in York Pa.  They do embroidered
logos, initials, British cars, etc. on their extensive line of clothing.
They'll also digitize your club logo, etc. for their files so you can club
personalize regalia.  Website is www.triple-c.com
Phil Bacon, Gold Coast British Sports Car Club, So Fla.
-- Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> wrote:
Max,

My wife gets sweat shirts etc from the local shop who does logos on
them.   I once asked what it world cost to have my university logo
(quite fancy) embroidered on a shirt because he was doing several
with embroidery for a number of customers.  I cannot remember the
price but I do remember thinking that it was not bad even if I just
had two made.  I will ask him on Monday.  When you come to think of
it, it would be easy to scan then enter into a software program to
produce the file to run in an embroidery machine.