Re: Getting reprints of Tech Session from NAMGAR - info in

To: charleyrob@charter.net
Subject: Re: Getting reprints of Tech Session from NAMGAR - info in
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:20:19 -0500
Charlie,
   Thanks for sending the site.
    On the Alfa bb  site there is a posting by a Ford engineer who writes
that yes, ZDDP has been reduced and that sulphur will be reduced in the
future, but that all major brand oils are backwards-compatible. He says
they, Ford,  test new oils in, among other things, old pinto engines and
that they are OK.
    Barney Gaylord seems to think similarly.
    In my TD engine is Mobil 1; in my MGB engine is Castrol 20-50. In my
hand are fingers crossed for good luck.
Bob