[Top] [All Lists]

72 mgb

To: <>
Subject: 72 mgb
From: "Deano" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:41:26 -0600
Several years ago I disassembled my 72 B for total restoration.  Am in the
process of putting it all back together and have could use a little help.
Back toward the windshield where the fenders join the top shroud, is there a
piece that fits between the two?  I guess it would be similar to welting used
in the T series mgs  If anyone could provide info and possibly the
nomenclature of this piece, it would be very helpful.  Thanks

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>