Re: Some People on the list

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Some People on the list
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:58:03 -0600
It's an ambiguous simile.  "Apples and Oranges" is clear but "cheese and
crackers" go together.

   Trouble is Bob, didn't get my point and, presumably, neither did you.
  What I was trying to point out to TR6UO is that his snobbery regarding
someone posting on the MG list regarding "Asian" cars could also be
applied to him if/when he posted about his TR on a MG list.  I don't
personally give a tinker's damn who posts what.  I don't have to read
what I don't want to.

   This is my last post on the matter.

   Happy New Year to all,

    CR