FW: 1959 MGA Available In Kentucky

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1959 MGA Available In Kentucky
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:22:24 -0500
Retransmission.

Michael L. Razor, Investigator III d

  _____

Subject: 1959 MGA for Sale

A friend and former club member, Jeffery Laird, asked to spread the word
about his red 1959 MGA that he is for sale.  As stated it is red and has a
black interior, 3 main early MGB engine and the last time I saw the car it
was in great shape.  The asking price is $9500.  The car is located in
Frankfort Kentucky and I pasted his email address below but if anyone has
any questions and can't get in contact with Jeffery Laird they are welcome
to contact me and I will pass them on.

grndtgis@earthlink.net

Thanks!

Michael L. Razor, Investigator III d