Re: Here's an oddity on eBay

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Here's an oddity on eBay
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:51:44 -0800 (PST)
Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Without commenting on the merits of this conversion, I would call attention
to the fact that it is being offered for sale after only 500 miles...

Now THAT'S an interesting and timely swap.... I wonder what the torque is on
that engine? I also wonder what the exhaust sounds like. I was also going to
comment on the weight, but I bet it can't be much heavier than the 1800!

      Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/