RE: Todays MG heat

To: "Gosling, Richard" <r.gosling@penspen.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Todays MG heat
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:02:12 -0700
This is a 67BGT with the mechanical oil pressure/water temperature gauge
in  one unit. So there should be no voltage stabilizer in the circuit.
However, I am all too familiar with the problem you describe. The
voltage stabilizer was not properly grounded on my 72B and the coolant
gauge quickly went into the overheat zone but the coolant was barely
steaming when I tested with the cap off. One of those easy fixes.

David