Re: Linux (still OFF-TOPIC)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Linux (still OFF-TOPIC)
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:17:08 -0800
Heh heh, it's true what they say about about UNIX users (and now Linux
users). They have no idea that 90% of the discussion below is completely
incomprehensible to the average computer user (I should say, the average
person who uses a computer at work or at home -- not professionals in
computer-related fields). You probably lost half of them with
"distribution". Most of the rest bailed at "kernel". The last non-Linux
person fled screaming at "command line".

I'm not knocking anybody, that's just the way it is.

;-)

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149