Car pix

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car pix
From: Eric Erickson <eric@internode.com.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:39:22 +1030
This is something I probably should have done earlier but our Club
website has really worked on getting their members' gallery up to
date and when I just visited it today I really found it quite an
impressive collection of vehicles.

Check out the 'B Register gallery - so many lovely examples of the
marque - and most of those are regularly out and about on the streets
of our town.  No wonder rarely a day goes by without me seeing one or
two of them on the road in our little town!

http://www.mgccsa.org.au/GalleryRegistersPage.htm

You can find them by searching (Google is a mate of mine) but maybe a
few of you can post some links to your club galleries.  I would love
to start bookmarking them as a resource to impress some non-MG friends.

Eric