[MGS] MGA prices

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [MGS] MGA prices
From: "James Nazarian" <james.nazarian@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 01:13:10 -0400
My dad is thinking of selling his MGA and I'm trying to get a feel for it's
current value.

I'm an MGB person so I don't even know the range of values for A's  I'm
pretty sure it's a '62 1600, but I forgot to ask.

10 years ago it was a show winning car and a reliable runner as well.  Since
then it has sat indoors and covered but in Ohio humidity.  The engine bay
and interior still look great with nothing more than some dust on them.
Unfortunately the front bumper got rusty, and there are a couple of spots on
the bonnet that have started to bubble.  I'm sure other bit's have aged but
he didn't mention anything else.

Any advice on value would be appreciated.

Thanks,
James Nazarian