[MGS] New British Motoring Forum from Southern California

To: Lumps@jag-lovers.org, mgs@autox.team.net, rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Subject: [MGS] New British Motoring Forum from Southern California
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:42:08 EDT
Hi,
I received the following tidbit in my email over the weekend. I  went online
and found that its pretty easy to register and join. Since I'm  the editor of
our club newsletter I felt this would be great for filler material  and an
ongoing news resource... lets see if it gets off of the ground and  goes
anywhere...
Albert Escalante
-------------------------------------------------# # #
To British Car  aficionados, owners and fans.....
Visit: http://www.socalbritishmotoring.com
So Cal British Motoring Forum  is a brand new online resource created
specifically for British Car Owners.  Most Southern California car  clubs
don't have a forum available and many don't have any online  activity
whatsoever.  This leaves a large number of enthusiasts  completely
isolated from one another within the largest classic car community  in the
world.
The goal of So Cal British Motoring Forum is to unite and  strengthen the
local British car community.  Members can share local  resources, discuss
technical issues and offer advice about the cars we  love.  There is also a
free Classified Ads section where you can find  local buyers.  Signing up is
simple and it costs nothing, so be sure to  join up and help enhance our
hobby!
The more people we get onboard, the  more useful and fun it will be!

Visit So Cal British Motoring Forum at:  http://www.socalbritishmotoring.com
(5/29/2007) Today is the long awaited day that the first of the "new"  MGTF's
roll off the Longbridge (England) assembly line.....But we're still a  long
way away from seeing any cars coming to the US shores from the Chinese  owned
and operated MG/Rover facilities some people say that Longbridge has a  "Hex"
on it and has only produced jinxed cars like the Maestro, etc. If the  Chinese
financiers had wanted to really work the Historic card they'd have
resurrected the Abingdon works....
Albert