Re: [Mgs] Formula 1 (No MG content

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Formula 1 (No MG content
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 23:47:11 -0500
Rick,

I'll be joining you but on the spectator side of the fence.  Haven't
missed a year since the Circus came to town.  We don't get down 'til
late Friday night and are at the track early Saturday for the qual
sessions and general meandering around.  It should be a great race this
year.  Thanks for the pics and you and your family have a great job!!!
Even with the hearing protection I bet the cars are loud standing that
close.
They better not move the date next year to following week; we want to go
to the Ozarks! Let us know if you hear anything in that regard.
Keep up the good work!
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS