Re: [Mgs] Center Cap Dimensions Needed

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Center Cap Dimensions Needed
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:35:30 +0100
My factory V8 centre caps are 2.68" from the top of the rim to the back of
the flange, and about 2.745" diameter.  I say 'about' as it seems to vary
from just over 2.74" to just under 2.75" around the circumference.  They are
only 'tin' and so will distort slightly according to how the hole in the
wheel has been machined.  I couldn't get an accurate figure on the hole as
the back end of the caliper fouled the rim.

PaulH.