[Mgs] eBay scam

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] eBay scam
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:06:59 -0700
In my quest for an early B roadster, I placed a low bid on a car located
back in Connecticut.  My bid was less than the reserve price, so I knew
that it was very unlikely that I would be buying the car.  Photos looked
nice, but buying a car without inspection would be very risky business
(I live in California).  When the auction ended and the car was not
sold, I received  a notification from eBay, or what seemed like eBay,
that I had a second chance offering whereby I could buy the car for
$6,000.  The email notice looked very legitimate.  Here's the email I
got from the "seller" who apparently was a scam artist and not the owner
or the car at all:

----- Forwarded message from Steven Sorci <steven.sorci@msn.com> -----