Re: [Mgs] 1970 Tourer convertible top instructions

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1970 Tourer convertible top instructions
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:04:51 -0500
Hey!  That's precisely how I do the MGA!  The only difference is one
must deal with the spare tire.  Great web site.

Anybody on the list live near Burlington?  I saw my twin Monday on Hwy
36 and Spring Valley Rd.  MGA, OEW and the bonnet was open to the safety
latch (cooling problem?).
Dave
'59 MGA 1500 rdstr
'59 :{)