Re: [Mgs] Oil Pressure line early Healey (almost midget content)

To: <jello@ida.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oil Pressure line early Healey (almost midget content)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:01:05 +0100
That would be unusual, it would depend on what is there are already.  If
there is an oil pressure switch then there is a special tee that screws in
to the block in place of the switch, the switch screws into the end of the
tee, and the pipe from the gauge then screws onto the side of the tee.
Alternatively if the gauge is replacing the switch a male-to-male adapter
screws into the block and the gauge pipe on to that.  These all have tapered
BSP fittings.

PaulH.