Re: [Mgs] Oh No! Harness burnt up!

To: "Marc" <smarc@smarc.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oh No! Harness burnt up!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:05:49 +0100
It doesn't take long (to burn up a harness).  Sadly they only fitted an
in-line fuse when it fed the washers, wipers and heater fan, but even then
it was only at the end of that wire and not at the switch.

Personally I'd just do what can be done after removing the bits that have to
be moved to fix the harness, like the dash and the stuff behind it.  Leave
everything else for another day, unless you were imminently planning to deal
with them anyway.

Cheers,
Paul.