[Mgs] Back to MG work

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Back to MG work
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends,
   The US F1 Grand Prix is over and the honey-do list
is chewed down a bit - or at least the high priority
items are addressed - so it is about time to get back
to the MG.
   I need to get my tonneaux cover repaired.  The
zipper is trashed but the rest of the cover is like
new.  I hope to take it to an auto upholstery shop
this weekend for a zipper-ectomy and transplant.  I
can then cover my interior easily to keep garage dust
from soiling my hard refinishing work.  Of course, I
could just put the top up but that too is an area
needing maintenance.
   Tonight I hope to spend a few minutes mending a
puncture wound in the driver's seat.  You can just see
the problem in this picture:
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0637.JPG .  I'll use
Leatherique's CrackFiller with a little heavy canvas
placed under the wound.  That should make short work
of this little problem.
   Otherwise, its time to clean up the work area.
Things have gone a mess after a frantic spell of work
last week.

Happy Wednesday!

rick