Re: [Mgs] Cooling issue, revisited

To: "Matthew Milkevitch" <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cooling issue, revisited
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:18:59 -0600
When my 72B had similar symptoms, it turned out to be a poorly grounded
voltage stabilizer. On my 72B, it is mounted on the wall behind the dash
and above my feet (LHD). Make sure it is not loosely mounted and maybe
clean the metal surfaces where it mounts to insure you are getting a
good ground. If that does not fix it, you could try replacing the
voltage stabilizer and maybe the temperature sender. Both are fairly
inexpensive parts.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B