Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find

To: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:24:42 -0400
I would hazard a guess that they were not stolen!  The collection is
far too eclectic.  Who would go out and steal single seater race
cars, old rusty heaps with bits missing, or old American rubbish and
stash them.  Trade ins maybe, or cars rescued from scrap yards  -
Remember the Bugatti Royale was saved from a scrap yard !

At 11:08 AM 6/27/2007, Mike Duvall wrote:
>I bet they are all stolen!  Keep us updated. I curious what the laws
>down there say and how it gets handled.
>
>Mike
>

> > My nephew just emailed me this and thought the group might be
> > interested...
> >
> >  Imagine you're going to live in Portugal.
> >
> > You find a lovely farmhouse set on a decent plot of land. The place
> > has been
> > empty for 15 years...
> >
> > While exploring your new property you find a large barn.
> >
> > The door is padlocked and welded shut and it's all rusted solid.
> >
> >  So you grind the padlock and the welds off and.........
> >
> >   <http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm>
> > http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm

Regards
Barrie