Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>, pchast@francomm.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Agreed.  I suspect the cars are as found.  They are a
nice mix of new(ish) and old, LHD and RHD, etc.  The
romance surrounding the 'find' may be fanciful lore
but the collection of iron is impressive.  List-member
Rui Gigante lives in Portugal - if the storage
facility really is in Portugal.  Perhaps he has
insight?

rick