Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:43:05 EDT
Kelvin,
There a fellow, who lives up at the end of Soule Rd. in Ojai, that  still
owns every car he's ever had. He has never sold any of his cars. Plus he  also
owns about 100 others. I counted seven XKE's, a 1956 Jaguar Mk.1 and two
XK-120's, a XK-140  about 6 MK 7's and Mk. 8's-and 3 Mk 10's. A couple of
Jensen
Interceptors, plus about 10 or so MG's (TD's and MGA's and B's) He  also has
lots of early American cars (Packards, Buicks Fords, etc.) Our  club took a
drive
up to see his collection about 5 years ago..He's wealthy and  has no need to
sell or get rid of anything but says that each year it's a pain  to mow the
grass and keep the weeds down around them. We saw 1 1946 Ford coupe  that he'd
built inside a room and the only way to get it out would be to knock  out a
wall as it's fully enclosed! The things some people do...
Albert Escalante